internetworkers - Re: NetSuds

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jennifer B" <jtbridgers AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: NetSuds
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:20:24 +0800

Hi Gina,

I'll be there.
~Jennifer Bridgers

> What is the NetSuds event?

-------- forwarded message ---------------
Dear NetSudsers,

Please RSVP ASAP to rdu AT netsuds.net as we are near capacity at 240
people! No need to RSVP twice.

The next gathering of NetSuds is Thursday, January 24 from 6-9 pm at
Jillian's in Downtown Raleigh
(http://www.jillians.com/find/raleigh_nc.htm). Jillian's will be a
great venue for the event with ample opportunities for fun and meeting with
your colleagues in the "com and .com" world of The Triangle. There
will be a cash bar with adult beverages and we are working with sponsors
to provide food. Raleigh’s new mayor, Charles Meeker, will provide
opening comments and set the tone for the evening. He will address the
role that he sees the Raleigh City Council playing in the Triangle’s
recovery and there will be a short Q & A period.

Complete event information is at http://www.netsuds.com/rdu/.
Admission is free but we are limited to the first 250 RSVPs. At our first
event in October we had 200 attendees from over 80 different companies.

We have opportunities available for sponsors and exhibitors at the
event. If your company or organization is interested please contact Nathan
Becker (Nathan.becker AT netsuds.net), Kevin Kelly
(kevin.kelly AT netsuds.net) or Stephan Hagege (Stephan.Hagege AT netsuds.net)
as soon as possible.

NetSuds is a quarterly gathering of telecom and datacom networking
professionals in the Triangle. Our attendees include (1) investors, (2)
equipment & software vendors, (3) service providers and (4) IT
professionals, i.e. people who run public and privates LANs, MANs & WANs.
Related industry professionals are also welcome. Please feel free to forward
this invitation to your qualified associates but ask them to sign up
for their own invitation at http://mailman.netsuds.com/.

NetSuds is an informal social event with a short set agenda. We usually
have a 30-minute program to set the tone for the evening. This is an
event you create by the people you meet and the discussions you engage
in. Deals are instigated. Business is done. Jobs are found. Old
friends meet. New friends are made.

Information on NetSuds is available at http://www.netsuds.com/rdu

Kevin Kelly - kevin.kelly AT netsuds.net
Nathan Becker - nathan.becker AT netsuds.net
Stephan Hagege - stephan.hagege AT netsuds.net
Matt Noah - matt.noah AT netsuds.com

We help people build and enhance their network of contacts in the "com
and .com" world. - Matt Noah

--

  • NetSuds, Gina Norman, 01/22/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>