internetworkers - Re: job leads

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Karin Schill <kschill AT nando.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: job leads
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:19:00 -0500

Hi David.
I saw your e-mail and got curious whether your company happens to be in
a hiring mood. I'm asking because I'm working on an job market outlook
story for The News & Observer (yes, us again), and am looking for
companies that might have started to staff up again now that the
recession seems to be coming to an end. I don't need to quote you, I was
just curious.
Thank you so much.

Karin Schill Rives
Business Writer