internetworkers - Re: for your department's break room

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: for your department's break room
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:09:55 -0500

Komenda is quite ahead of the game here, thank you very much.

Despite the pretty factor (I like the purple one esp.), these take slim kegs,
which are hard to find. Also, I have a seperate Guinness keg, which is not an
option with them. (Guinness uses IM4 - a Nitrogen/Co2 mix). You should always
keep
your tanks outside the fridge anyhow - better pressure that way.

At $1565 each (before delivery!), you won't have any money left over for
beer. I
built both of mine *with beer* for much less than that - about $1200 total.

Also, with 2 kegs, a lovely Black & Tan may be produced at any time.

I think a 'fridge painting party would be lovely, though. Submit painted
fridge
designs to joe AT komejo.com and the winners get free beer anytime they visit my
house.

Joe K