internetworkers - Fwd: FC: Bernie Shifman, accused spammer, threatens to sue those who complain

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Matusiak <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fwd: FC: Bernie Shifman, accused spammer, threatens to sue those who complain
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:43:46 -0800 (PST)

hello INW,

i was fortunate enough today to receive a link to THE FUNNIEST thing i
have ever read/seen on the internet. altho it was a slightly /long/
read, it was nonetheless worth every rollicking minute. i may read it
all again tonite just for the sick pleasure of it.

if the link <http://spamflames.com> from the below forward doesn't get
you there, then fly direct:

http://petemoss.com/spamflames/ShifmanIsAMoronSpammer.html

brilliant. absolutely brilliant.