internetworkers - [Fwd: December 6th Gathering --Chapel Hill]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: [Fwd: December 6th Gathering --Chapel Hill]
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:49:41 -0500

So you've had your fill of Thanksgiving with all the turkey, ham, yams,
collards--you did have collards didn't you? You're hoping the best for the Heels and ther search for their first win. And now, you have a great new spot to try out...

The Lido Bar

The place that use to be the Artist Escape. It has been made over in a
big way. It's more jazz than garbarge that passes for jazz these days
(I can say that, right? You'll understand when you see it.). Very classy. And if it's all wood, it's all good...

When: Thursday Dec 6th 7pm -until
Where: The Lido Bar
137 E Franklin St. Chapel Hill
(919)933-9020
Why: We don't own any Enron. Let's drink to that!

RSVP me at this address so we know who's coming. Bring a new friend and
a smile and we'll trade them!

Uzoma
Progress at a discount

  • [Fwd: December 6th Gathering --Chapel Hill], uzoma nwosu, 11/29/2001