internetworkers - December gathering...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: December gathering...
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:26:40 -0500

As all the usual organizers have set in stone
plans for the first December gathering, and
as December is a busy holiday month, I move
that we skip the December gathering and regroup
in January.

....However, if someone would like to step forward
to organize and attend a gathering for Thursday,
December 6, then I'd be more than happy to help.
Organizing an Internetworkers gathering is a simple
matter:
* call up a place, preferably one that
we've gone to before,
* tell them that a bunch of Internetworkers wish
to descend on their establishment on the given date
and give them some business,
* send out an email to the lists (I'll give you
permissions to do this)
* attend the gathering and play host.

If anyone wishes to do this, just let me know! If
anyone wants to do this (or other Internetworkers
organizing stuff in the future) let me know that,
too!