internetworkers - cheap raleigh apt. available

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: spam AT lambada.oit.unc.edu, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: cheap raleigh apt. available
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:01:38 -0500

Howdy--sorry for the cross-post,

I'm moving out of my apartment in Raleigh this coming Saturday. It will be available for rent December 1st. 1 bed, 1 bath, gas heat, window AC, near NCSU and Pullen Park, a paltry $450/month. Cool neighborhood and neighbors. Landlord fixes stuff fast when asked, but doesn't come around otherwise. My reason for moving has nothing to do with the apartment.

Interested? Know anyone who might be? Write me offlist or call me at 832-6146. Feel free to forward this email along.

Beth