internetworkers - Help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Help
  • Date: 19 Nov 2001 08:26:00 -0500

Hi All,

Does anyone have a copy of Access 2000? I'm all linux with a vmware
install of Office 97 but it won't read an MDB I need. Anyhow, the Java
User's Group (I'm the secretary) has its membership roll in Access 2000
format (ironic eh?) and I'd like to try and get an extract of it into
either the 97 MDB, a spreadsheet or plaintext (in which case I'll find
some appropriate tool to use it).

Or if anyone knows of something I can use to read the thing from linux
that would be great as well.

BTW the JUG talk tonight is about Embedded stuff in Java if anyone is
interested(www.trijug.org)

Thanks,

-Andy

--