internetworkers - odd request: dog/house sitter needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: odd request: dog/house sitter needed
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:55:42 -0400 (EDT)

i have a very old (14 years) saluki (see
http://www.saluki.org/breedinfo/pubed.htm ) who needs watching and walking
and some simple pilling whilst my family and i are away next week (thurs -
sunday). he has a little trouble walking and needs some attention at night
and in the mornings. so i'm looking for some one who likes dogs,
particularly old skinny ones, to watch our house and pat the saluki.
i do pay.
if you are interested or know of some one who is trustworthy and
dog-loving, please contact me (by email or the number below).
oh don't fret about him running off; he's no longer the fastest dog alive
by a long stretch.

Paul Jones
"Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!"
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As MetaLab.unc.edu
pjones AT ibiblio.org voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071

  • odd request: dog/house sitter needed, Paul Jones, 10/18/2001