internetworkers - Ride Shering? Re: Geeknight at the movies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Gina Norman <gina AT vnet.net>
  • Cc: <ginanorm AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • Subject: Ride Shering? Re: Geeknight at the movies
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:29:34 -0400

On Friday 28 September 2001 09:55 am, Gina Norman wrote:
> For those of you that haven't heard, Monty Python and the Holy Grail has
> been re-release (woo-hoo!) and is now playing at the Carolina Theatre in
> Durham.

> As the theater (theatre) doesn't know how long they'll keep the movie, I
> propose a grand geek-viewing next Wednesday night at the 7:00 show.

> All in favor, say "Ni!" (or just email me)

> Spank us, yes, spank us all,

> Gina

Oh!

Lousy luck!

I have no car available today!

Anyone form Chapel Hill / Carrboro can give me a ride? I can be somewhere
around Chapel Hill (Franklin or Airport) around 6:00 PM. Send me an e-mail.

Or, if you are in the Triangle, I am at RedHat until 5:00 PM or so.

Please! It's just a flesh wound!

Salut,
Josep

  • Ride Shering? Re: Geeknight at the movies, Josep L. Guallar-Esteve, 10/03/2001