internetworkers - Re: Prime directive

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Prime directive
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 00:02:42 -0400

As near as I can tell from my reading, Earth has always been going to
hell in a handbasket. Our current crisis is no exception.

I would look forward to intervention, however, because I want to learn
about that cool transporter technology.

TaB

"Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" wrote:

> OK,
>
> Time to lighten up.
>
> Aside from the Knights that say "Nih!" and the Rocky Horror Picture Show,
> there's some more stuff to review:
>
> http://www.satirewire.com/news/0109/enterprise.shtml
>
> Spoiler: Interestingly enough, the article says nothing about Microsoft nor
> Open Source
>
> Salut,
> Sinner

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: thomas AT tbeckett.com

  • Prime directive, Josep L . Guallar-Esteve, 09/30/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Prime directive, Thomas Beckett, 09/30/2001
    • Re: Prime directive, Thomas Beckett, 09/30/2001