internetworkers - star trek

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: star trek
  • Date: 28 Sep 2001 07:14:11 -0400

Hi,

Thought I'd sound in on the Trek here. Truth be told I thought it was
pretty good. Remember all Star Treks are generally kinda stiff at the
beginning and get better as time moves on (exception=deep space 9 which
got even more boring at time went on). Watch ST:TNG first season.
Everything/everyone is cheesy to say the least. Usually by the end of
the series everyone has learned to act (and one or two direct) and the
writers learn to write.

The WORST thing about this new one is the theme song. It really just
needs to go. At the least hire a decent 80s hair band instead of that
imitation. ;-)

-Andy

  • star trek, Andrew C. Oliver, 09/28/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: star trek, Michael S Czeiszperger, 09/28/2001