internetworkers - Garage Sale

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Garage Sale
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:29:09 -0400

Hi,

We are having a garage sale tomorrow morning, which I thought might be of
interest to those of you out there who are garage sale junkies. We'll have
lots o fun stuff, including a complete B&W darkroom, weight bench, clothes,
books and a ton of other stuff we've gathered over the years.

We need to get rid of this stuff in preparation for our move out to Bahama
so everything will be priced to move.

We're located at 1303 Vickers Ave in Durham:

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s4m2x0i9gnncw8nt

If you came early you'll have plenty of time to rummage thru our stuff
before you head over to the Peace Rally.

Robert

  • Garage Sale, Robert Weeks, 09/21/2001