internetworkers - Picnic Sunday!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: pjones AT ibiblio.org, ruby AT lotusmedia.org, patrick AT proximate.org, fiends AT webslingerz.com
  • Subject: Picnic Sunday!
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 01:02:16 -0400

the Internetworkers picnic is on for Sunday!!!

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/cgi-bin/picnic.pl

Come enjoy food, fun, community and of course
rememberance...

And -- AS SCHEDULED, I've been assured that some
N.C.'s FINEST TECHNOLOGY will be on display!!!
We WILL get to observe the GLORY of civilian
aircraft DEFYING GRAVITY on approach to our
very own airport, RDU International. Come join
us and CELEBRATE this HUGE ADVANCEMENT that
originated in our own state! BRING THE KIDS!
(Lake Crabtree is across the Interstate
from RDU.) Witness the dramatic struggle between
LIFT and GRAVITY, THRUST and DRAG!!!!

For more on how planes fly:

http://www.howstuffworks.com/airplane.htm

  • Picnic Sunday!, mdthomas, 09/15/2001