internetworkers - Re: Fw: How you can help WTC victims. (BTW: Anti-spammers Support Bin Laden!)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Medical Illustration <druid AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fw: How you can help WTC victims. (BTW: Anti-spammers Support Bin Laden!)
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:51:07 -0400

Title: Re: [internetworkers] Fw: How you can help WTC victims. (BTW: Anti-spammers Support Bin Laden!)
David — Did a search on Dogpile for anything I could dig up on “pop Launch or StealthLaunch” and actually came up with something — a guy created a program called poplaunch and has been getting a lot of email from people who the bastards below (or the people providing their service)  have been emailing.  He’s been pos ting info that he’s gotten here:

http://www.26thavenue.com/index.php/spam/home#empire

--D