internetworkers - Re: Fall Picnic!! (My FINAL answer)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fall Picnic!! (My FINAL answer)
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:30:21 -0700

> * Some show of enthusiasm so that we know that
> it's worthwhile to put it together -- off list
> email to me is fine, or on list development of
> the ideas I'm putting forth here.

Rah. Huzzah, even.

> * Volunteers to bring covered dish goodies

I still have vast quantities of charcoal, dishes, etc. in my attic.
Will also commit to bring 2 baked bean dishes - 1 veggie, 1 meaty

> * Sponsors (individual or corporate) to help cover
> the cost of the shelter and some basics (plates,
> napkins, burgers, etc.)

Komejo.com is thriving in this otherwise decrepit .com
environment, and will happily pony up some cash.

> (I'm partial to the 50 person shelter on September 16th
> b/c it should still be plenty warm and it gives us
> enough time to get our ducks in a row.)

Yay for the 16th.

> Assuming that there is interest, I'll try to keep
> things moving forward so that we can picnic, picnic,
> picnic!!!

Go on this way of service!

Joe K