internetworkers - August gathering -- Lucy's in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: August gathering -- Lucy's in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:04:45 -0400

It's high summer in North Carolina and ... chilly? Well, rain or
shine, the next InterNetWorkers gathering will be seasonable and mild.
We're at Lucy's Restaurant, Chapel Hill's newest eatery, and it features
indoor/outdoor seating. Be sure to join us!

What: August Internetworkers
When: Thursday, August 2, 2001 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Lucy's Restaurant
114 Henderson St, Chapel Hill (corner of Henderson and Rosemary)
(919) 933-2260
Why: Last chance to enjoy Chapel Hill before the students come back!

If the weather is nice, we'll be outside. Parking is available right
across the street at the municipal parking deck on Rosemary Street.

Map: http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s9vdg7q75baculjg

As always, please RSVP to me if you're coming so we can give the
management an idea of how many to expect. Thanks!

  • August gathering -- Lucy's in Chapel Hill, Thomas Beckett, 07/29/2001