internetworkers - Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:41:44 -0400

At 07:26 PM 7/17/2001 -0400, Paul Jones wrote:
>hey hey hey i'm over 50 and i can still throw down with any
>of you young pups. and i don't need a party that i have to pay to
>go to to do it.

No doubt!

But would you really categorize yourself as a "young professional"? Heck, I have days when I don't categorize *myself* as a young professional, and I'm barely over 30.

What I'm saying is that TSSC feels like something that someone thinks they thought out well and presented professionally and they failed miserably.

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12