internetworkers - Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <david AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:01:24 -0400

You can't be in as bad a shape as some of us. I am just getting back into
the game after a fifteen year layoff. Remember, this is the US, futbol
expectations are much lower here ;-)

David

On 7/17/01 1:57 PM, "Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
wrote:

> A Dimarts 17 Juliol 2001 12:21, vàreu escriure:
>> They are doing their web design in MS Word 9, so there probably a limit to
>> how hip they are going to be ;-)
>
>> I guess we shouldn't hold this against them. Anyone up for an
>> Internetworkers soccer team?
>
>> David
>

> Someone said Soccer? Mmmmm... the true foot ball ... the true sport ... the
> true religion ...
>
> I have Patrik Kluivert's F.C. Barcelona T-shirt ...
>

> I will have to get back in shape, first. Anyone needs an organizer? <grin>
>

> Salut,
> Josep

  • Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!, David Minton, 07/17/2001