internetworkers - It finally happened

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur" <jdwilbur AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: It finally happened
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:24:16 -0700 (PDT)

Well,

It finally happened. My paradise of a job working for a big company in NYC
while telecommuting from my apt in Chapel Hill has finally come to an end.
Climate is too tough, they say. Can't manage a remote position, they say.
Regardless, I'm out of job. So...

If anyone is looking for someone who has a ton of front end site management
experience, who has built boutique sites, and is quick to learn anything and
everything you have to offer, let me know. My resume and portfolio are at:

http://jdwilbur.org/resume.shtml
http://jdwilbur.org/portfolio.shtml

And you can contact me directly from my site. The Internetworkers has been
good
for me so far, in terms of finding good people to spend an evening with. Wish
me luck in my current endeavor.

Jesse Wilbur