internetworkers - North Raleigh office space

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: North Raleigh office space
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:02:28 -0400

Good morning everyone,

I am moving my office to Chapel Hill, and thus have a very nice space
available for sublet in
North Raleigh. It's 1200 square feet, with 5 offices and a reception area,
all with windows
(and two corner offices). No cubes! It's fully wired and close to the switch
for good DSL
performance. Private bathroom and kitchenette. It looks great, with extras
like crown molding
and fancy blinds. Across the street from the big YMCA on Baileywick. Please
pass this along
to anyone who may be looking for a space like this. I can be reached at
968-7802.

Thanks,
Maria

--
Maria Winslow
maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com

www.dexxtra.com
Java training and courseware

  • North Raleigh office space, Maria Winslow, 07/13/2001