internetworkers - Re: Party at Windsor Circle (Chapel Hill) July 21

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <jewel AT metalab.unc.edu>, "Cynthia B." <ladyluna_nc AT yahoo.com>, Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>, Blaker McPhail <mick_phail AT hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: Party at Windsor Circle (Chapel Hill) July 21
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Leann Spradling wrote:

->Saturday July 12, 9pm until,

Please note the date in the subject line is correct - 21st - not 12th.
Though I am sure you all would love to party on a Thursday. What kind of
lamers party on Thursday? ;-)

Cheers
Kelly "everyone in Chapel Hill that I know it's like swimming upstream
through gravel to get to the bars on a Thursday" Jo

----

"You're the best friend I ever filtered." - D. Matusiak
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly/ -=*=- kelly \@/ unc.edu