internetworkers - Re: personal web sites

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: m.carby AT duke.edu
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: personal web sites
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:12:04 -0400

Hi there.

One of the most useful educational sites I have been introduced to in
recent times is the one created by Michael Rappa at NCSU in Raleigh. He is
currently the Alan T. Dickson Distinguished University Professor and is
involved in their ecommerce program. Michael is also an outspoken advocate
of the Open Courseware movement (see detail via the link on his site). His
"Digital Enterprise" course is a wonderful resource, and I hope you all
enjoy its content at both:

<http://ecommerce.ncsu.edu/>

and

<http://digitalenterprise.org/>

Have a good weekend all!

Marcella

P.S. Nice turn-out last of INW folks! I don't think Mug Shots will ever be
the same again...I think we wore them out for their Friday night crowd. ;-)

"L B" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com> on 05/03/2001 01:26:31 PM

Please respond to "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>