internetworkers - living in hell, or in hell's kitchen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: living in hell, or in hell's kitchen
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:18:32 -0400

I change things every day, moderately or not. I spend more time mentoring, volunteering and helping others then I do buying shoes.
So here Kelly Jo, make this 5 million and 1. I have never slammed anyone and some of the URLs I have sent on this list have moved people forward and changed things for them.

Go ahead slam me, I am not going to stoop way down to your level. I wake up every day, am happy to be alive, and do not make it a point to berate other people or make their lives as miserable as perhaps some others.

I get to go back to California, happier and more confident than I ever have been in my life. And we just lost everything including our options. You don't see or hear me making other people wrong and bitching about it.

Yes I am a feminist, a geek and damn happy

I sign off permanently now and leave you to live with yourself, and there I rest my case

Saundra