internetworkers - INFO: CSUN'S 16th Annual Intl Conf "Technology and Persons with Disabilities" Proc now avail

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: dcww AT dcwebwomen.org
  • Subject: INFO: CSUN'S 16th Annual Intl Conf "Technology and Persons with Disabilities" Proc now avail
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:00:58 -0400

Hi:

I thought this would be of value to some of you out there.

For those of you unable to attend the CSUN'S Sixteenth Annual International Conference on "Technology and Persons with Disabilities" In March 2001 in California, the proceedings are now available online at:
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf2001/proceedings/alphaproceedings.html

Saundra

Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
From The Order of the Bun
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com

  • INFO: CSUN'S 16th Annual Intl Conf "Technology and Persons with Disabilities" Proc now avail, saundrakaerubel.com, 04/24/2001