internetworkers - Fwd: Re: Cree expectations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <ids AT idisplay.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: Cree expectations
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:20:38 -0400

FYI:
Below is N&O business reporter David Ranii's reply to my forward of Thomas Beckett's posting (see way below) last week. Truthfully, for me the stock market is in the "stun an ox at 500 yards" category. But since I tended to agree with Tom's posting, I was curious.
Ed Wesolowski
edwes AT idisplay.com
919-960-0023