internetworkers - Cyberlaw Symposium on Internet Privacy and Security, May 21, 2001, in Raleigh, North Carolina

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Cyberlaw Symposium on Internet Privacy and Security, May 21, 2001, in Raleigh, North Carolina
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:13:33 -0400

Hi:

Just in time for my going away party:

North Carolina State University presents a Cyberlaw Symposium on Internet
Privacy and Security, May 21, 2001, in Raleigh, North Carolina. Keynote
address by Sen. John Edwards on "Internet Privacy: The Debate in
Congress." Details and registration information:
http://cyberlaw.ncsu.edu/CSW/index.html

Saundra

Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
From The Order of the Bun
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com

  • Cyberlaw Symposium on Internet Privacy and Security, May 21, 2001, in Raleigh, North Carolina, saundrakaerubel.com, 04/23/2001