internetworkers - hate pine, hate humidity, love shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: hate pine, hate humidity, love shoes
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:50:33 -0400

In california, we have 4 seasons:

earthquakes
fires
floods
riots

Can't wait to get back to CA and talk about shoes!!!!!!
:-0

At 08:20 AM 4/11/2001 -0400, you wrote:
At 12:07 AM 4/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
Which of course begs the question, why
milk and bread? Why not stock up on non-perishables....and given the
density of techies & students in town, the first things to go should be all
caffine-laden beverages like Coke and coffee.

Milk and bread AND bottled water and toilet paper are all scarce commodities before a hurricane (or blizzard). Before the last storm I also stocked up on 10 bags of kitty litter -- as an ad hoc sandbag barrier for our front door (mild threat of flooding there).

TaB

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com