internetworkers - Job Hunting (Joke)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Andy Naylor <anaylor AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Job Hunting (Joke)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:15:51 -0400

If any of you are out there hunting for a job like myself here is an
interesting lead.

<snip> ... US-NC-Rocky Mount-77,000,000 - What an Opportunity
5862...that's how many people are projected to die today
in the United States. We're in the business of helping families when
they need it most.

...As the population continues to grow, the career opportunities become
even greater.Consider over 70 million Baby Boomers will help with the
responsibility of dealing with the death of their parents and plan for
their own mortality. If you are a proven sales professional with
management experience then Stewart Enterprises, Inc. is the company for
you. We offer unlimited potential for personal and professional growth.

...If you have been looking for the right career path...then consider
seriously the
death-care industry...

  • Job Hunting (Joke), Andy Naylor, 04/10/2001