internetworkers - Please stop before I buy something

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Russell <scottrus AT ipass.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Please stop before I buy something
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:18:42 -0400

Recently there have been some posts with G3 and G4 Macs for
sale. Can you all please stop posting this stuff?!?! It's just to dang
tempting for both my wife and I.

To better explain here is a list of home projects that I *need* to do
first rather than spend $$$ on a new Mac system:

* Finish the bonus room
* Grow a lawn
* Purchase and plant bushes and trees
* Build a workbench in the garage
* Build storage shelves in the garage
* Build an ogg vorbis server and connect it to the house audio (My wife
doesn't know about this one, yet...)

So if I can have all your cooperation and ask you to hold off on posting Mac
stuff for sale, or lowering the price on the stuff already posted, it would
be really really great. :)

--
Scott

PS: No really, I do have a sense of humor :)