internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: April 06, 2001

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <info AT ACIPAMEDIA.COM>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: April 06, 2001
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:21:10 -0500

Does anyone know the URL to the site where you can do comparison shopping for software products?
I'm fishing to see if I can find the non educational version of dreamweaver for less than $299.00.

Steve S.

PS, Ive got a G3 that I would like to move as well. And for the right price I could be talked into selling the 20GB G4.