internetworkers - Re: Jobs, Job security, and how to prepare for InterNetWorkerization

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Jobs, Job security, and how to prepare for InterNetWorkerization
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:29:19 -0400

So that's why I am obsessed with shoes. Before I came to an InternetWorker mtg, I did not have that problem!

At 09:23 PM 4/4/2001 -0400, you wrote:
At 07:54 PM 4/4/01 -0400, you wrote:
Hey wait a minute, I did not have to go through that, why was I excluded? Now that I am leaving, I feel discriminated against. Tom Beckett, you on this list? Can you represent me in a discrimination suit?

What, you don't remember the IV drugs and the urine test from your first InterNetWorkers? I guess we did a good job.

  • Re: Jobs, Job security, and how to prepare for InterNetWorkerization, saundrakaerubel.com, 04/04/2001