internetworkers - Reminder -- April INW Gathering (fwd)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Uzoma Nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Reminder -- April INW Gathering (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:23:53 -0500 (EST)

One week from today is when we meet again. You know it'll be a blast. And
there's a bonus: The techno-renaissance man himself, Paul Jones, is passing
me some new Ibiblio shirts to hand out. Remember. These are not sold in
stores.

So what are you waiting for? RSVP me.

When: April 5th 2001 - 7pm
Where: The Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
328 W MORGAN ST, RALEIGH, NC 27601
919.821.7468
Why: You'll meet some really cool geeks--I mean, people.

RSVP me at uzoma AT audioverse.com so we can give them a head count.

See you there!

"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution" -Homer Simpson

Uzoma
Wax jobs while u dance

  • Reminder -- April INW Gathering (fwd), Uzoma Nwosu, 03/29/2001