internetworkers - Hatteras Networks Job Fair

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hatteras Networks Job Fair
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:08:40 -0500

Barbara Johnson <BJohnson AT hatterasnetworks.com> wrote:

Please
join me on Tuesday, March 27, 2001, for an Open House at Hatteras Networks if
you, or anyone you know, might be interested in joining our team. You can
check
out our web site to see what types of jobs are available. (<A TARGET="Link"
href="http://www.hatterasnetworks.com/";>www.hatterasnetworks.com</A>) In
particular we are looking for:

§
Embedded
Software Engineers
§
Hardware
Engineers
§
Product
Managers
§
Solution
Architects

The Open
House will be held from 3:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. in our new headquarters
office
at 639 Davis Drive, Suite 200 (Keystone Park). Check the website for a
map.

I look
forward to seeing you there.  Call
me for details or check out our website at <A TARGET="Link"
href="http://www.hatterasnetworks.com/openhouse";>www.hatterasnetworks.com/openhouse</A>.

BTW: We
will have food and a drawing for a Digital Video
Recorder.
Barbara Johnson
Director, Human Resources
Hatteras Networks
PO Box 110025
639 Davis Drive, Suite
200
Research Triangle Park, NC
27709
(919) 991-5468
fax (919) 991-1933
 <A TARGET="Link"
href="mailto:bjohnson AT hatterasnetworks.com";>bjohnson AT hatterasnetworks.com</A>

<P>Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.

<P>Thank you. Hatteras Networks, Inc.

  • Hatteras Networks Job Fair, mdthomas, 03/23/2001