internetworkers - back to paying for what we get off the internet

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: back to paying for what we get off the internet
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:10:29 -0500

Hello

Given the recent turmoil over the postings about paying for what you get on the Internet, I thought I would pass this tidbit along to you, from the center of the Silicon Valley universe, no less!

Columnist Dan Gillmor reports that while the era of
Internet freebies is over, the benefits of reliability,
privacy and service are well worth the charges.
http://www.siliconvalley.com/docs/opinion/dgillmor/dg031801.htm

Saundra

  • back to paying for what we get off the internet, saundrakaerubel.com, 03/19/2001