internetworkers - Graduating in May

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dallas Anne Smith" <sallad AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Graduating in May
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:19:23 -0500

Hello,

It’s getting close to my graduation date and I'm starting to look for jobs. Since I received such good advice from this list when I was looking for an internship, I thought I’d ask you guys again. I’m looking for a Web Designer position in the Triangle area. My degree will be in Journalism and Mass Communication from UNC. I have been concentrating on multimedia production and web development through some of my internships. If you know anyone looking for a web designer, please pass along my webpage, which has my resume and portfolio on it. The URL is http://www.unc.edu/~sallad.

Thanks,

Dallas

  • Graduating in May, Dallas Anne Smith, 03/14/2001