internetworkers - Forrest at the Cave tonight

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: B <beeline AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Forrest at the Cave tonight
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:04:53 -0500

At our last gathering, several of you said you'd like to hear my
husband, Forrest Covington, play classical piano. Well, tonight's your
chance. He's scheduled for the early slot (7:30 - ~9) at the Cave in
Chapel Hill. His announcement listserv is still a project-in-progress...
those who gave me email addresses should expect to receive an invitation
as soon as I get "a round tuit"!

We hope to see you there tonight!

--
"B"ing mobile

  • Forrest at the Cave tonight, B, 03/13/2001