internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: March 08, 2001

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <info AT ACIPAMEDIA.COM>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: March 08, 2001
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:17:36 -0500

Here's a big hug Saundara. ((     ))
Steve S.

At 12:03 AM 3/9/01 -0500, you wrote:
INTERNETWORKERS Digest for Thursday, March 08, 2001.

1. RE: the importance of usability with shoe analogy
2. RE: the importance of usability with shoe analogy
3. RE: the importance of usability with shoe analogy
4. The education of e-business leaders
5. CREN Webcast on Web accessibility: archive of presentation now  available