internetworkers - Web Training Classes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Web Training Classes
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:45:28 -0800

Greetings,

Well, after a month's delay, it is my pleasure to announce the
InterNetWorkers training classes! Classes will meet every Wednesday from
7:30-9:30 pm for 6 weeks (more if there is a need/support). Features
include:

- All attendees will be given accounts on komejo.net for lab work.
- Each class will be self contained, so you're free to skip classes.
- Materials will be available online in .pdf format for easy access.
- Classes will focus on using HTML, PHP and MySQL together.

I will be releasing outlines on the Friday before each class, so you can
review the upcoming class, and decide if you want to attend that week. The
first outline will be available on the 9th. I'll send a note out on Friday
morning with appropriate links.

- First class will be on the 14th.
- Location to be determined by number of attendees.

Note: this is the only posting I plan on making to the full InterNetWorkers
list. Subsequent postings will be made only to inet-dev. Most of the folks
who expressed an interest in the training classes have already been added to
that list, but if you are *not* on inet-dev, please send an email to
joe AT komejo.com , and I'll arrange for you to be added.

Thanks,
Joe Komenda
HTML geek, PHP wrangler, MySQL abuser
(also InterNetWorkers Webmaster)

  • Web Training Classes, Joe Komenda, 03/05/2001