internetworkers - Next Gathering - Durham - Februay 1

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Uzoma Nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Next Gathering - Durham - Februay 1
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:28:00 -0500 (EST)

We're having the February Gathering at Bully's in Durham. To some of the
School of Science and Math alumni (there, I resisted), it was a hangout
from time to time. Let's kick back on the couches and have a good time!

What: InterNetWorkers February Gathering
When: Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 7:00 pm
Where: Bully's
1102 Broad ST, Durham
919-286-7272
Why: Cheezburger, Cheezburger, no Pepsi, Coke!*

Please RSVP me at this address (uzoma AT audioverse.com) so we can
give the owners a
headcount in advance.

Uzoma

*Cultural Reference #8947325234 Saturday Night Live (original cast)