internetworkers - RE: Intra-Corporate sports leagues?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jcuthrell AT ixl.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Intra-Corporate sports leagues?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:15:06 -0500

http://www.raleigh-nc.org/parks&rec/

Specifically for softball...

http://www.raleigh-nc.org/parks&rec/softball_comp.htm

You will want to get your forms and teams created and get the listings for
tournament play. The fields around here are very nice. When we had more
people in our office we had a semi-okay team.

Also, make sure your people have medical coverage due to the high contact
aggressive play that can take place during softball games involving
techies... I also hurt myself playing soccer. *shrug*
;)