internetworkers - [netslaves] Banner networks say 'bite us': CNet sodomizes, UGO says 'suck it down'. (fwd)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT pobox.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [netslaves] Banner networks say 'bite us': CNet sodomizes, UGO says 'suck it down'. (fwd)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:24:47 -0500 (EST)

The following just came across the netslaves list. I forget if anyone
local is involved or not in gamecenter.

#include <warning/language.h>
#include <warning/standard_disclaimers.h>

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
"I am Bad. I am Evil. I am...MOJO JOJO!"