internetworkers - Job Opening at Oxford University Press

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Job Opening at Oxford University Press
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:11:28 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, the holidays are over and perhaps that bonus wasn't exactly what you
expected.

In these day of here today, dot.gone tomorrow wouldn't it be nice to work for
a company that has been around more than 500 years? That's job security!

Do you like books? We've got lots of them - plus a really nifty discount at
the scratch and dent sale.

Are you fighting a constant battle between your love of the web development
and Unix?

Well, we still haven't found the right candidate for the Web Coordinator
postion here at Oxford. These are exciting times at Oxford University Press
- come talk to us.

For more information see:

http://www.oup-usa.org/jobs/webcoor_120100.html

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Technical Support Manager
Oxford University Press, USA
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
v: (919) 677-0977 ext. 5242
f: (919) 677-2654
c: (919) 244-7696
e: wolfe AT oup-usa.org
w: www.oup-usa.org

  • Job Opening at Oxford University Press, Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977, 01/03/2001