internetworkers - RE: need help: mac files need to be opened by pc user ADDENDUM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Brandon Brown" <bbrown AT protechinc.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: need help: mac files need to be opened by pc user ADDENDUM
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:52:27 -0500

Well, it sounds like she is probably sending the documents to the client for
their review, then a final draft is produced for them to edit, etc. My
recommendation would be to stay with the PDF format for review and then use
the RTF stuff I said earlier for the final copy for group editing.

I guess the easiest, most reliable way of making sure everyone can read what
you are writing is straight ASCII text like in notepad. But since it is for
grant writing, I'm sure the formatting is also important, especially if
there are graphs and figures.

Brandon