internetworkers - Very un-Web-o-cratic...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Very un-Web-o-cratic...
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:42:45 -0800

That's not the best part -

"The iCopyright.com license agreement also restricts what can be said about
the content of the linked-to article. If you sign up to pay $50 to link to,
say, an Albuquerque Journal article, you agree not to say anything
"derogatory" about "the author, the publication from which the content came,
or any person connected with the creation of the content or depicted in the
content." "

oooh - can I *pay you* to remove my annoying 1st amendment rights?

Joe K