internetworkers - Requesting Feedback

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <laura AT cnewsgroup.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Requesting Feedback
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:16:29 -0500

Coming out of lurk mode. I admit to remaining mostly a quiet person in this
group. I have held back in postings as I have taken it to learn certain
standards and study such things as XHTML, ASP, and other development skills.
I also appreciate all information shared on the email list. Maybe someday
I'll be able to attend a group function.

Okay...I am taking control over some changes for 2001 on our magazines
website (http://www.it-pub.com). I want to make it productive, and update
its capabilities. Yes I am going beyond the current usage of FrontPage
(not my favorite, and I honestly prefer handcoding). Any GOOD and
PRODUCTIVE development and design suggestions will be welcomed. Please
remember to be constructive and remember I took over a process all ready in
use. I do have programming capabilities that I WANT to use. I also have
resources for PHP/MYSQL, CGI/PERL, etc. So don't hold back on me. However
I need feedback from others in the industry.

FYI: I also have DreamWeaver UltraDev available, ASP abilities, Adobe GoLive
5.0, PHP, MYSQL.

Laura L. Newberg
IT Magazine
http://www.it-pub.com

  • Requesting Feedback, laura, 12/13/2000