internetworkers - reflections '00

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Uzoma Nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: reflections '00
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:11:19 GMT

I've been thinking about how far we've come over the past year. So many
new folks, so many cool ideas. I'm lucky and glad to meet so many of you
guys--I really mean that.

The non-gatherings have been wonderful. Bowling. Picnicking. And
Saturday night at Saundra's was a blast! There was enough food to feed
an army. Wow. Must have more parties like that.

I truly hope that we do more projects in the future. I loving seeing the
exchange of ideas whether related to cuisine or javascripting or
"minorities in IT" come across this list. Please keep them coming.

Anyway, let's keep moving. I hope that we can get together either at
Paradigm or Bully's over someplace new for January. Please pass along
any suggestions to the list.

Thank you guys for such a fun year!

Uzoma

  • reflections '00, Uzoma Nwosu, 12/12/2000