internetworkers - Dining Club?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Dining Club?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:49:10 -0500

Hi

After the recent restaurant thread, Liz Locus and I thought it might be fun to start a dinner club. We would meet once a month for dinner throughout the triangle trying out a variety of restaurants. I would like to gage the interest of others for this endeavor.

Would anyone else like to participate?
Preference of day of the week to dine? i.e. first friday or?
Preference for formal, informal, entree price less then >X< amount, etc...

For this type of outing we would need a confirmed reservation list so there would be a rsvp process.

I can compile all responses off list or you may post to the group, should you prefer.

Thanks in advance

Saundra

  • Dining Club?, saundrakaerubel.com, 12/10/2000