internetworkers - Re: interview: how to balance a demanding work schedule and two tots at home Dec 6 - 9 AM PST

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: interview: how to balance a demanding work schedule and two tots at home Dec 6 - 9 AM PST
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:20:41 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, saundrakaerubel.com wrote:
->forwarded from girlgeeks
->
->Stop and Smell the Roses with GirlGeeks
->In the second part of the GirlGeeks/SmartForce video seminar
->series on Women in Technology, GirlGeeks speaks with Melinda
->Cuthbert, CEO, ShopTok about how she balances a demanding
->work schedule and her two tots at home. If nannies and
->after-school-programs are part of your daily concerns, as
->well as morning and afternoon meetings, ask this pro how she
->schedules it all at 9 a.m. PDT Wednesday, December 6.
->http://my.smartforce.com/cgi-bin/bvisapi.dll/cbt/build.000/enter.jsp?bGuest=true&url=emediamainframe.jsp&area=emedia&subarea=auditorium&oid=53248

You know I'd like to know how she does her hair and nails too and maybe
where she gets those FABULOUS pumps... Or perhaps I would like to know
better where in hell the provider of the other chromosome is to help raise
these kids, "tots" or what have you.

I read this and I think "you too can overpopulate the world *and* be an
overachiever *and* stress yourself out by the time you're 30!"

Whee
KJ

--
"I actually don't think I'm the first ever transsexual member of parliament
in the world. Margaret Thatcher beat me to it by a number of years." --New