internetworkers - need pre-Christmas help?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Snow Tempest <snowtempest AT snowtempest.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: need pre-Christmas help?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:36:37 -0600 (CST)

Hello internetworkers --

Does anyone need someone to jump in and help with some work during the
busy holiday season?

I can hand-code HTML, write copy, proofread, and catch on pretty quickly
to anything else. I'm even willing to take on some of those tedious
projects that you may have hanging over you, like fixing a bunch of broken
links or catching up on routine correspondence.

I have a flexible schedule and I'm available during the day -- I've got
some freelance projects cooking, but I'd really like to make some extra
cash before the end of the year, and if I can ease anyone's work pressures
during this busy season it might work out really well for all concerned.

Thanks! See you on the 7th!

Snow Tempest

http://www.snowtempest.com

  • need pre-Christmas help?, Snow Tempest, 12/01/2000